Monday, June 14, 2010

Go away, nevermind come here.

This is the last week of school, and I am always tired. Always fatigued, over and under the borderline of z's. A bug just landed on my laptop and scared the hell out of me. In other news, I'm proud of myself. I got a call from the bank, and my card was compromised and canceled. I was instructed to get a new one, but I'm not going to. It's just a temptation, and besides, I really need to save up for my trip. I'm ranting right now more than usual, but maybe I'm a bit more tired than usual. Just make it through this last week, this summer of debt, this trip, this high school career, and then? Hopefully, the best kind of trips and mornings and nights and just that kind of love. Goodnight (but, not really).



t.

No comments:

Post a Comment