Wednesday, January 26, 2011

when was the last time you looked at something or at a situation and felt that you knew exactly what you'd gain out of it, exactly what you'd lose, and exactly what would be in your way. How does this make you feel?

When I made the decision to leave my boyfriend, Johnny. Being able to remove myself and emotions from the situation to see the entire picture in a true light, it made me feel so strong. He played a significant role in my life for 3 years, but it was only ever official for a year and a half. For obvious reasons, I was devastated. Shattered! Well, still am. But on the other side of the spectrum, lies this abundance of love for myself that I was able to seek out the best option for the both of us and achieve it. Unfortunately, the best option isn't always the easiest one, though.

Ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment