Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What are you views on sex? Not in the annoying way. But is it meaningful to you? Would you have sex outside of a relationship? How many sex partners is to many at our age? Etc etcc Just describe what it means to you.

Of course it's meaningful to me, with the right person. When you genuinely connect emotionally with a partner, the physical connection just follows. To be honest, that's the only time sex is actually beneficial, for me at least. But it's not necessarily easy to find at first! Because of this, I wouldn't have sex with somebody I didn't care about. I think a count at this age is irrelevant, and shouldn't be judged. Whether it's 15 or 0, a person's sex life is their business and shouldn't have to make or break them. It's a certain side of a person that's kept away from the public for a reason, it's completely personal.

Ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment