Thursday, February 3, 2011

You are offered the chance to solve only one major humanitarian issue (war/conflict/crisis/natural disaster/etc). Which one would you fix and why?

I'm not going to fabricate some response because I honestly feel I'm not educated enough in these topics. Although if I was given the chance, one thing that I wish I could fix is poverty. There are so many people with money coming out of every orifice, and then there's entire communities across the world with nothing. It really bothers me that these people could make such a difference if they just let go of their material desires and just shared their wealth. We're all humans and in the same boat, and we should be helping each other reach equality. The unbalance in this world makes me feel so gross! :(

make it a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment