Monday, April 4, 2011

Have you ever hated your life, in general? What did you hate about it? Have you found away around the hatred? What did you do to rid the hate? What will you do to prevent the hatred from coming back, if you've ever experienced it before?

I hated my life through most of elementary school. I had absolutely no backbone or confidence, so I was taken advantage of a lot. I just wanted to please everyone else, and in return I got stomped on and back stabbed. It made me more upset than I could bear at times, but I never showed it. I had always just convinced myself it was me who was wrong. Little girls can be so cruel and jealous, and I'll never forget that. I was unaware of it then, but now it's crystal clear. I stood up for myself in grade 9, after my boyfriend forced me to, and that was the beginning of an entire new (happy) me. To prevent those feelings from coming back, well, I moved to Bateman.

Ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment