Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What is something you admire and/or value most in another person? Do you think you possess this quality within yourself, or is it one you wish you did?

Jessica Guyon. She is one of the most admirable people I know! She has such a good sense of people, and she can see auras. She is so in touch with her spirituality and intuitive nature, I envy her. She's just so open to everything! She has a Christian fish tattoo and I saw her reading a book on Buddhist practices. She's looking for answers, and it's amazing. Too many kids our age think that they've got it all figured out, and what they figured out is that there's nothing to any of this. Yet, none of them had bothered doing any research whatsoever. I'm really learning from Jessica, because of this. I have the capability, everyone does, of maintaining an open mind. It just takes practice! I think it's the most admirable quality in a person, if you ask me.

Ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment