Sunday, May 29, 2011

do you ever have reoccurring dreams? if so, what's the most common one?

oh lala, thanks for shootin' it back! yes, actually.

I have just one, at least once a week, and it's been reoccurring for a long time now. I have a dream that I'm placed in front of a complete stranger, and we're standing face to face in the middle of a crowd, like a circle made for a fight. It's a different person every time, and I never know who they are, but I'm punching them in the face. except every single vengeful punch I throw, it loses it's strength as soon as it touches the person's cheek, so I barely even brush them. I'm trying over and over and over and over to do damage to their face, but every punch turns out light as a feather. the person is laughing hysterically at me, and the entire crowd is laughing, too. "she can't even throw a punch, look at her, watch this." stuff like that. It's the most frustrating feeling, ugh!

Ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment