Monday, July 25, 2011

Would you recommend doing ib English? How did you do? Are 6's and 7s possible?

I would highly recommend it if you enjoy english. I adored that class. It not only taught me a lot of useful techniques and tips when dealing with any and all things english, but it changed my entire thought process. It was good, though. the way my brain functions when I'm in that environment feels the most natural and effortless, like that's the way it should always be. It's when I feel at my best. but that's not going to be the same for everybody, there were a few that dreaded stepping into that room. absolutely 6's and 7's are possible! they hype it up too much, I think. I got 7's on both my mock exams. you just have to put the work in, of course. but it won't feel like work if you enjoy it.

Ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment