Thursday, May 26, 2011

you applied to 13 unis?

haha, it's a bit of a story. I applied to 4 colleges, thinking that I wanted to go to college for business. I got into all of them immediately. realizing that I was perfectly able to go to uni, and that I've always loved English, I had made a huge mistake. with college and something as safe as business, I was settling with lowering myself because it felt secure. I wasn't going to do what I really loved to do, because I thought it was a risk. I said, "fuck that!!" I freaked out, because the deadline to apply to uni was long gone, so my guidance counselor said I could probably make it for late acceptance. I applied to 9 universities, thinking I wouldn't get into the majority of them, and I was willing to take anything I could get. And then I got them all. early. I'm an indecisive and over-analytical freak, clearly.

Ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment